Note: If you don’t have time to read this full guide, you can read the conclusion directly which would be easy for you.
If you are looking for the best foot massagers in India, you have landed in the right place. In fact, investing in a foot or leg massager helps release tension from your foot, leg, and gives you some relief from your day-to-day busy life.
These are known advanced and best leg massagers machine India that automatically massage your feet, using the right pressures techniques.
In order to do this, you just have to place your feet on the pads and then turn on the machine, that’s it. These are easy, comfortable to use.
Also, these come with fully automated functions by which you can relax without any problem or watch TV, or even read a book at the same time.
If you have pain and soreness on your feet, or you do a stressful job, then it could be a value for money. Even if you are getting older or having a problem with your legs, getting a good massager can help sleep better and relieve your stress.
This is the only reason, these devices have become very famous as it not only provides you excellent massage experience but also various health benefits like mental and physical.
Prior to getting into the actual topic, you need to consider 3 factors including:-
1. Open Design or Closed -Basically, there are two different types of foot massage design. If you are searching for just massaging your feet, then the open design is a good choice can be. On the other hand, if you want to massage for ankle, calf, and foot, the closed one is a good choice.
2. Electric or Manual– Basically, foot massagers are divided into 2 main categories electric and manual. in fact, electric comes with various massaging styles like tapping, vibration, shiatsu, rolling, kneading, etc. On the other hand, manual ones don’t provide you any pre-programmed massaging solutions.
3. Size-As far as the foot massager is concerned, it has some limitations to place your feet. Some of them can handle foot sizes up to 14, while others may fit only 10. If your family has larger feet, then you must go with a model that can place a larger space.
Now, let’s have a look at the top 5 best foot massagers in India to buy. these are based on performance, convenience, affordability, and quality.
Before we get into the topic read-
Advantage of A Foot Massager
When you work the entire day, your body takes a load of body weight due to which you get sore and tired. Here, foot massagers play a big role to relieve the fatiguing, soreness, pains, and stress of the feet.
However, there are various other benefits if you get a foot massager. Check out some below-
- Regular foot massage improves your mood and the strength of the muscles. This helps minimize your pains and gives you relaxation.
- Massaging improves blood circulation in your feet, where we have less blood circulation than other body parts.
- Foot massaging regularly can be beneficial in subsiding certain conditions including heel spurs, flat feet, PMS symptoms, plantar fascistic, lower-back pain, bunions, etc.
- Using a foot massager before getting to a bed can actually be helpful to alleviate the stress after a long and exhausting day and provides you a sound sleep.
- If you get a 10-minute massage every day is considered to reduce blood pressure, improve overall mood, and reduce anxiety.
Disvantage of A Foot Massager
There are some disadvantages what we have listed below with some points including-
- First, check the manufacturer’s warnings and precautions since these devices are not suitable for some persons.
- If you are suffering from any serious health problems, then better to consult your doctor whether is appropriate or not.
- There are most of the foot massages that come with auto-shut-off after using 15-30 minutes.
- Always keep in mind that limit your foot massaging time particularly if you are using an electric one. The key point too much everything is bad.
Best Foot Massagers Machine in India List
5 Best Leg Foot Massagers Review in India
1. JSB HF05 Leg Foot Massager
This is the first on our list JSB HF05 has been a pioneer in the fitness and health industry for more than 35 years, and this brand has simply maintained high-quality, genuine price and made sure after-sale service.
However, today, the JSB group offers a variety of high-quality products ranging from massage chairs, body massagers, sports & fitness equipment, wellness products, patient care products, personal care products, and much more.
In fact, the JSB foot massager is particularly prepared to provide electric stimulation on needed pressure points.
Basically, its massaging principles have been programmed, considering age and old techniques, called reflexology and acupuncture, which are considered to subside stressed out muscles.
It has also an auto feature called shut-off that gets activated after using 15 minutes of use.
If you fall asleep while using it, do no worry about that. Also, it consumes minimal electricity which makes it environmentally friendly. Read full feature
2. JSB HF51 Leg & Foot Massager
This is the 2nd on our list JSB Leg and Foot Massager that is high-rated and best for home.
In fact, JSB HF51 Leg & foot massager Machine comes with heat for calf pain relief and is a best-selling massager with a universal design that can easily be used by anyone and anywhere.
Also, many old age people with pain in the calves and legs have availed this leg foot massager machine for getting pain relief. Thus, the leg foot massager in India has become a famous gifting product too. Read full features
People of all ages can benefit from this JSB Leg and Foot Massager and best for:-
- People with old age and low blood circulation
- People who are suffering from pain
- Housewives who have no activity the entire day
- People who are suffering from cramps and swelling in legs
- For tight muscles, pains, or other aches
- People suffering from pain in feet/calves/ankle/thighs
You can also consider other popular products of JSB if your budget allows
3. Quantico Qt Reflex 6 in 1 Foot and Calf Massager
The QT Reflex 6 in 1 is basically equipped with 6 motors and 6 built to last massage rollers. Also, it comes with unique features like shock massager and electromagnetic wave massage.
The new silver-toned Quantico Reflex-6 is a 6 in Foot & Calf Massager is the most effective and easiest way to rejuvenate your exhausted joints and muscles.
Quantico Figure-6 Technology helps in surrounding the calves and feet. Once it is surrounded, fluid passes through behind the sleeves that are considered highly effective in massaging.
Moreover, it has also under-foot reflexology which are potent rollers that stimulate a robust massage therapy that further helps relieve pain from both your soles and heels.
Also, its non-skid design remains stable in a single place and works silently without having much noise. Thus, it not only protects your flooring but also helps relieve pain altogether. Read full features.
4. Robotouch Pedilax Leg, Foot & Calf Massager
When it comes to Rebotuch Pedilax Leg, Foot, and Calf Massager, this is a high-end electric calf and foot massager that includes intense kneading, rolling, and vibratory reflexology massage that tenderness and wheedles pain take away from your tired ankles, feet, and calves.
Also, this massager makes use of four flexible kneading discs in order to provide professional-level massage to your calves, ankles, and feet at the same time.
Also, the Pedilax leg massager machine relieves your weary feet, ankle, calves, and the massager is equipped with an easy-to-locate switch panel and buttons that are easy and convenient for simple functioning.
In fact, its heating function enhances blood circulation and helps you relieve painful muscles and soreness. Even it is highly profitable for diabetics.
Along with that, the auto shut-off feature in the massager activates after using 15 minutes of use and comes with a zip-out fabric liner that can easily be washed off from time to time to maintain proper hygiene.
- 3-automatic reflexology programs,
- Great therapy for diabetics
- Multifunctional motorized rolling, kneading, heat-therapy massage programs for calf and foot
- Adjustable angle for better stimulation
- Very effective in blood circulation
- Provides great rejuvenate feet, calf & sole reflex points
You can also consider other popular products of Rebotuch if your budget allows
5. AGARO Foldable Leg & Calf Massager
AGARO Foldable Leg, Calf Massager is the last of the top 5 best foot massagers in India.
The foldable foot massager is particularly designed to massage calves, feet, and ankles at the same time.
The massager stimulates your blood circulation and its synergistic combination of vibratory and kneading actions gives you the most revitalizing and relaxing massage experience.
Also, the combination of kneading, rolling, vibration, and heating functions penetrates deeply into weary muscles and relieves the soreness and fatigue, which usually build up in the lower legs.
The massager is particularly designed based on the principle of reflexology, it helps the special nodes to promote areas on the feet that are corresponded with each other and you will experience total body revitalization and relief.
It has another cool feature of this product is, you can use it for both hands, legs, and the touch display will provide easy and convenient access to operate the device.
- Infrared heat therapy provides a warm comforting sensation
- 1-year warranty
- Vibration therapy relaxes and contracts and the muscles
- Side Handles to easily carry and hold
- Washable and Removable foot sleeves
- Mild heat therapy to improve blood circulation
- 15-minute Cycle with Auto-Shut-Off
Buying Guide For Foot Leg Massagers (Things To Consider Before You Buy)
If you are planning to buy the very first time, you need to look through each factor below because foot massagers have gone through tremendous progress and change.
In which, some models just vibrate to loosen up your feet muscles, whereas some of them are specifically programmed to focus on pressure points.
We recommend you read this buying guide carefully to get proper information about each point so that you can make your decision.
1. What is Your Aim to Buy?
If you are not clear about your aim, meaning you cannot make any decision in life. This is a very important aspect when it comes to making a decision.
Like some of the leg massagers are tailored just to improve relaxation and remove stress, whereas some have therapeutic benefits like reducing pain, inflammation, and improving blood circulation.
So, there are a few questions you should ask including:-
- Do your feel that your toes stiff after a long working day?
- Do you have pain in your calf muscles or feet?
- Are you searching for a massager that gives you relief in pain caused by serious problems like arthritis?
- Are you experiencing pain after standing or sitting for several hours?
The answer to these questions can help you better understand and choose the right product. However, if you have already medical conditions or going through that, then consult your doctor to take appropriate advice in order to avoid any mishap.
2. Design of Foot Massagers
For you kind information, each and every foot has the different constriction and unique feature that are simply designed into two types to complete most of the foot massager.
In fact, the design of the massager impacts the massaging style. There are a few you should look through including:-
A) Closed Design
This design in massager is very famous across the world as once you begin using it, you will never use anything else and it is best to buy Read some points including-
- They provide you different massaging techniques to get the best possible relaxation.
- Some of them come with the remote controlling feature and it is best for the elderly who cannot bend over.
- However, they require higher maintenance than open design ones, yet they are simple to handle.
- They also come with different intensity settings which you can customize your settings based on your moods and requirements.
- Closed massagers are enough capable of massaging heels, sides, soles, and arches of the feet.
- They are designed for all types of feet but in some of them can be a little hard for people with large feet.
B) Open Design
There are most manufacturers who prefer open design for developing their products. It simply helps your feet rest on the massager’s deck easily. However, read some points below to better understand including-
- Open design massagers are very convenient to keep your feet conformable even if you place them on slippery floors.
- They come usually portable, light in weight, and easy to carry anywhere.
- They will not interrupt your regular activities or make disturbance people around you.
- These massagers have low maintenance.
- None of these massagers have the ability to massage the arches of feet.
- Open design provides mostly foot massagers, not ankles or calves. However, only a few models are an exception.
- A few of them have heat therapy option that can reach the feet soles to give some relief stress and pain.
3. Types of Foot Massagers
Basically, foot massagers are divided into different categories based on the functioning mode. We’ve listed 5 points below types of foot massagers so that you can better understand them.
A) Electric Massagers
These massagers are operated by electricity and they use balls & rollers to massage the foot. In fact, electric foot massagers use kneading and vibration techniques to massage the soft tissues in order to relax the stress.
These massagers have extra features like heat to provide relaxation more than a manual one as well as some of them comprise water to mimic the spa benefits of relaxing your feet.
They also refer to some common points like feet, top of ankles, and feet soles. Even they are available in several types like some require to place your feet in it and some can be handheld. You can select as per your requirement.
Moreover, when it comes to the speed and power of these machines can be potent and strong too. In which, some of them are not portable and some are. That is the reason you’ve to spend an additional amount of money to get these.
B) Infrared Massagers
As you can see the names, they make use of infrared rays to release the knots, relax the muscles, and provide relief from stress. They are best for foot areas and massaging calf.
C) Manual Massagers
Manual foot massagers are generally made from natural materials as such wood. In fact, they have a compact, small design, and they look like spiked rollers that can be rolled under your feet.
The major benefits of manual foot massagers are pressure and strength.
However, these are quite economical and are perfect for treating plantar fasciitis, sore, and feet, etc
D) Water Massagers
These types of massagers are basically electric foot massagers that makes use of water, heat, bubbles, light to promote therapeutic benefits.
Like spa massages are heavier and larger than electric foot massagers and they usually come with additional accessories that can aid you to get a good pedicure.
E) Shiatsu Massagers
Basically, these types of massagers use vibration, heating elements, and rotating heads to mimic the Japanese kneading system called Shiatsu and this is considered an intense massage technique so as to target certain pressure points present on your foot.
4. Application of Foot Massagers
Application of massager area is also another crucial factor to consider when buying a foot massager. However, there are some foot massagers who provide only massaging option for the foot, while others may provide more than the foot. Below are a few that can help you select a better one.
A) Foot & Ankle
There are a few foot massagers that have a taller design that can easily reach soles and ankles altogether. It can also be implemented to massager the arches of the feet and sides at a time.
B) Foot, Ankle, and Calf
There are few massagers available in the market that target your calf muscles too. Rather than an open design, some models have a tilt option which can target to massage the calves muscles, sole, and ankles as well
So, if you have field-work or standing work for a long, these types of massagers could be a good choice to relieve the tension in muscles.
C) Foot Massagers
These types of massagers allow you to massage your foot area and these are perfect to target muscles on the soles that can give you multiple benefits.
5. Types of Massaging Style
It is one of the most noticeable factors you must consider since it has a direct correlation on the effects of the massage and it will decide how effective massage is going to be.
- Kneading:- This technique simply provides a deeper influence on the calves, muscles, and this technique chiefly focuses on stretching, lifting, and loosening the stubborn knots and tense muscles. It is great and convenient for those who have high-stress and helps relax muscles, release overall body balance, and release tension.
- Vibration:- It aids you to loosen up the muscle rapidly. The gentle vibration is also great and easy on sore & painful muscles. It uses gentle strokes like shaking, vibration, jostling to relax, or stimulate your body depending on the pressure you applied.
- Infrared:- The invisible infrared rays that simply penetrates into the muscle deeply to provide relaxation & other benefits. Basically, These rays raise the surface temperature in order to increase blood circulation and relax the muscles.
- Shiatsu:- This Japanese traditional massage technique uses a kind of similar pressure experienced by a hand massage. In most cases, this type of massage technique includes heat for better relief, and helps relax muscles, comfort tight muscles, release energy, focus on restoring natural balance. This is best for those who have a very hectic modern lifestyle.
- Rolling:- This technique implements continuous pressure to warm and loosen the muscles by providing a deeper massager technique. It is best who have a physically strenuous job on a daily basis.
- Compression:- In this technique, the pressure is directly implemented to the painful areas to give you rejuvenation and relaxation of muscles. Also, the compression method dilates the cells, resulting in improved blood circulation problems.
- Percussion:- This massaging style releases the tension from muscles to provide you ultimate comfort and it is considered perfect for sports and athletes enthusiasts as this technique aids you to improve muscle ability & strength.
- Hydrotherapy:- This type of technique basically uses water pressure to relax the muscles, increase circulation, release knots, and relieve pain. In fact, there are some spa massagers that use bubbles and jets to relieve pain and tension. However, in most cases, water may be heated for additional benefits and the jet speed of the water can easily be controlled as per your preference.
In fact, the stability of the foot massager mainly depends on its design like open design models are slightly stable as compared to closed ones because they are light and wide.
Generally, the stability of a foot massager relies on its feet, however, most of the models already present in the market have small feet, which can cause to slip or slide during the massage session.
Although some models have included adjustability features, which can further help to adjust the height of your feet as per your choice, and this is a great feature when it comes to adjusting the height as per your requirements.
This is another noticeable factor that draws the attention, then whether you buy a massager or any other product. The cost of foot massagers ranging from Rs. 1000 to thousands, depending on technology and features.
In fact, features of a product keep on changing from one model to another and keep in mind, models that are cheap in price have fewer features & functions. For inexpensive ones, you will get a wide variety of features and functionalities.
8. Size & Weight
This is imperative to consider when choosing a foot massager because it helps analyze weight and size as per your requirements. However, most of the foot massagers available in the market are particularly designed to your requirements.
Some of these machines can accommodate feet up to 10 feet, while others up to 14 feet. So, in your home, for anyone who has tall feet, then you should go with a larger space.
Conversely, you should also avoid buying small feet massages with tall feet as they won’t provide you the desired results. Because larger feet massagers can miss some massaging heads or nodes when using with small feet.
However, weight may not be a crucial factor but it can influence on stability and portability of the machine.
Remember the key point that models that come with a heavy side are known for being more stable when massaging, while models with less weight are more portable.
It is one of the most crucial factors since it makes sure that the product will last long. An expensive or high-quality massaging machine has good durability.
Although there are products that come with a lifetime warranty too, meaning the longer the warranty product you buy, the sager it is.
10. Heat Functionality
There are some eclectic foot massagers that come with heaters and apply heat to several parts of the foot that improve blood circulation and relaxation.
Basically, heats helps to relieve pains, pains, and the heating technique may be limited to the entire foot or bottom of the foot. It would be better to have an adjustability feature because it aids you to adjust as per your season & requirements.
On the other hand, manual ones don’t have the heat feature. So, whenever you purchase, choose the better one as per your requirements.
- Do foot massagers really work?
The massager not only helps relax the feet but also the rest of the body. Users say that even taking 10 minutes out of your busy schedule can reduce anxiety, blood pressure, and improve mood.
- How often should you get a foot massage?
Basically, when massage is combined with ankle strengthening, stretching exercises, and foot it can simply prevent future injuries, as well as speed up existing injuries. If you take a short session around 3 to 5 times a week for 15 minutes can help minimize the risk of injury.
- Can foot massagers make you sleepy?
A soothing and relaxing foot massager simply reduces the tension in the muscles, relaxes the nerves, and improves blood circulation. This simply helps relax your mind that leads to sleepiness. Apart from it, when you pressure on certain acupuncture points, causing induces sleep.
- Which is the best foot massager in India?
However, there are a lot of brands available in the market and this will completely depend on your likes and dislikes, and what features you are looking into a massager. However, we have listed the top 5 best foot massagers in India with a complete guide that could be easy for you to select. Spend some time to research. Yet, our top list goes with JSB HF05.
- Do foot massagers help circulation?
Of course, using a foot massager is one of the simplest and easiest ways to keep your blood flowing. As we've mentioned, a Regular massager reduces tension, pain, improves blood circulation, mood, stimulates the muscle, etc.
- Is a foot massager good for children?
In fact, this depends on the children's age. Obviously, very young children should never use the foot massager. It is better that you massage their feet with hands if they find any problem in their feet.
- Can pregnant women use a foot massager?
When you are a pregnant woman, you can have face pains and foot swelling issues. In this case, a foot massager can be beneficial in relieving pain & soreness. Still, it is better to consult obstetricians or gynecologists before you get into a massage.
- What is the best time to get a massage?
By the way, you can get any time of the day but It is recommended by many before going to bed as it helps release all the strain and stress in the muscles that built up during your work.
- Where can I buy a foot massager?
You can easily be purchased in any online store like Flipkart or Amazon or local pharmacy.
- How much does it cost?
As far as a foot massager cost is concerned, there are various massagers available that are budget-friendly. However, they can go ranging from a few hundred to thousands and it depends on their functionality.
Considering all the features and their functionality, JSB HF05 Foot Massager and JSB Hf51 Foot Massager Machine are the top picks. But JSB HF05 is less expensive than JSB H51. You can go with one of these because these are the most popular and comprehensive used foot massager in India.
It also comes with a renowned brand and has a durable build quality with a number of great features, as well as it gives you complete massage to the calves, ankles, and foot, and makes your day relaxing.
That’s all about the best foot massager in India.
Still, if you have any quarries related to this, you can feel free to write them down in the comment below. We will try our best to reply to you soon. Also, don’t forget to rate this post.